Hello friend i'm cait i'm super awesome
cis fem, she/her pronouns <3
I like supernatural and pretty things i made a purely supernatural sideblog because i have far too much free time it's goldeans and it's where i more supernatural and maybe slightly nsfw sometimes and write things and etc
I'm 20 and i live in london how scary
and if you wanna know more then check this out
One of the reasons why Emma Watson is one of the best female role-models of our time. She’s so underrated.
Driver’s Licenses: Official. Do not print out and pretend to be a Princientist.
i dont get offended at white people jokes even though im white because:
- i can recognize white people as a whole have systemically oppressed POC in america, which is where i live
- most people when they make white people jokes only mean the shitty white people and i am not a shitty white person
- im not a pissbaby
my white friends that have reblogged this give me life
4. Sometimes I am a shitty white person and the jokes remind me to FUCKIN STOP
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via groudon)
MOSES BRIDGE, NETHERLANDS
It was originally built in the early 1700’s to protect the Netherlands from invasions. It is constructed out of Accoya wood, a waterproof wood. The designers assured that flooding will not be a problem because the height of the water is controlled an adjustable dam. The dam also includes a pump in case the water overflows.
There is no “I” in team, but there is an “I” in pizza and that just reaffirms to me that every pizza can be a personal pizza with the right attitude.
I’m going to give away handmade sweaters! there are going to be quite a few opportunities available so if you don’t win the first time around you still have a chance!
the rules are simple: follow me and reblog this post
- a striped sweater with 3 matching hats
- a striped sweater with 1 matching hat
- a striped sweater
- a sweater with one stripe on the chest and 3 matching hats
- a sweater with one stripe on the chest and 1 matching hat
- a sweater with one stripe on the chest
- a solid colored sweater with a matching hat
- a solid colored sweater
- a hat
I will be picking winners starting August 15th and every friday after that until October 10th
the winners will pick their prize and the colors they want. each prize is available once. go crazy!
"Don’t wear a hoodie if you don’t want to be mistaken for a criminal and shot."
"Don’t get drunk at a party if you don’t want to be sexually assaulted."
"Don’t argue with a cop if you don’t want to get killed."
"Don’t walk home by yourself if you don’t want to get raped."
Victim blaming 101: Everyone should live in fear from ever doing anything.
This is the english version!
Now you can speak shark, too!
Okay but splash fight though
These are creatures that grow to 20+ feet long, have 3,000 razor sharp teeth at any given time and have a reputation as the dangerous things in the sea
And when two are fighting over food they settle it by having a splash battle
I love these dorks so much
It’s so they don’t injure themselves :3 splashing is a way to show how powerful they are without causing real damage. Think of it as a cold water war.
Hey, adults of the world
How about instead of making kids terrified to ever fuck up
You teach them how to cope with the aftermath of fucking up and fix it as best they can
That way they’re not so overwhelmed with anxiety every time there’s even so much as a chance of making mistakes that they never try anything and dread making decisions because of it
man i am really super excited to move into new place in london but im really afraid to go backt o placement